Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Topic 2:GOAL SETTING

                                                   CHARACTERISTIC OF GOALS>



(1)FOCUS ATTENTION>>
If you want to make sure something good happens,you must focus attention on it.


(2)
BE POSITIVE>>Lead our whole life to become good person and no negative things in your heart because all people want to success in their lifes.


(3)
SELF-CHOSEN>>Brave to volunteer yourself to involve in any activities and gain position in clubs and associations.


(4)
MODERATELY CHALLENGING>>Challenge yourself to involve in everything even though you never know how to face it.Besides,you also can try and learn something new.


(5)SPECIFIC>>We don't need to follow our friends in every situation especially in academic.

>
My academic goals is I want to achieves pointer 3.6 and above in every subject that I take and I want to achieve "Anugerah Dekan" in every semester.

>
My personal goals is I want to become a succesful Chartered Accountant when I reach 30 years old and I also want to achieve a "Dato'" title when I was 35 years old.






<SETTING GOALS FOR THE NEW SEMESTER>


>
Finish the assingment that are given by my lecturers on time
.

>
Always ask and meet personally with my lecturers everytime I don't understand what they teach in the class.

>
Always help my friend and be responsible to them when they are not understand a topic by teaching them if I could.


>
Don't want to fell asleep in any lecturer class and find my own ways to prevent the sleepy habit in class.


>
Always set up a target in every new semester by targetting to achieve pointer 3.6 and above in every subject that I take.
                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment