Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Introduction

                                                       Hi and Assalamualaikum.

Let me introduce myself first.My name is Iqmal Muhammad Adam bin Irsan Yuz and I lived in Malacca.I study in UiTM Campus Alor Gajah,Malacca.For your information,this is my first time written a blog and my main purpose is to introduce to the students about UED 102 and also known as soft skills.This subject is teaching the students about the effective learning method that they can apply in their studies.One of the advantage that the students can get is they can manage their time wisely.



 
The content of UED 102:


(1)GETTING READY TO LEARN



(2)GOAL SETTING


(3)TIME MANAGEMENT



(4)MEMORY,LEARNING & IMPROVING CONCENTRATION


(5)TAKING LECTURER NOTES


(6)ACADEMIC INTEGRITY & PERFORMANCES 



Assessment:)

(1)VIDEO PRESENTATIONS (40%)


(2)STUDY SKILLS PORTFOLIO (60%)

No comments:

Post a Comment